Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Is summer over yet??  Unless you are a teacher, I am not sure what the appeal is for the summer months in Louisiana.  To me it just means being hot and sticky in work clothes, limited time for the kids to play in the yard,  a daily weather check hoping for rain fall, and an excuse of why I can't exercise.  I understand that we have had a "mild" summer so far, but I don't have to like it.  Inside the walls of my house, I turn the air conditioner down low (which for me means 73), put on my sweats, light an apple strudle candle (fall smell), set the TV to ESPN and pretend like it is Fall!! It is where I live in my happy place.



In other news, RL had her tonsils removed on Thursday and they also put in her 3rd set of tubes!!  The recovery has had its ups and downs and we have 12 more days to go before we are released back to school.  This will be a looooooooong 12 days.  So far, one of the biggest struggle is food.  We did NOT face the scare of her not eating or drinking, she did not miss a beat in this area.  She is ALWAYS hungry, but we struggle with what she can eat and what tastes good to her.  I think her taste is a little off from the surgery.
















We got a ton of coupons in this weeks paper.  Deals tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment