Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July!

As we turn into this holiday weekend, I wanted to leave you with a few additional deals for the week to consider:


  • Dollar General has Swiffer 360 for $3.  Combine with a $2/1 from coupons.com to make it $1!!


  • Target mobile coupon available for $20 off a baby purchase of $100 or more.  Perfect to use if you are in need of a carseat, stroller, or any thing big!! Text Infant to 827438. (not valid until 7/6)


  • Sale going on at Gap.com with up to 60% off through July 13th!

How do you plan to spend your holiday weekend??  I am so excited about mine!!!! Typically, I like to lay low and spend some extra time cleaning and organizing my house when I have days off.  I am such an exciting person, I know  Recently, I made a pledge to myself to try and get out a little more with my family.  It makes me anxious, but I'm trying.  It is hard for me to chill and relax without thinking of a million things I really "need" to be doing.  Are these things important? Nope!!  I realize this, but I am still a work in progress!

Soooo.......I was given the opportunity to go to Hot Spring and visit my BEST FRIEND EVER, Meredith!!! She and her family live in South Korea but are in town and will be visiting her parents in Hot Springs!! Unfortunately, RL has an ear infection and strep but we will not be stopped!!! Bring on the 4th!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment