Monday, July 21, 2014

Annie to remember....

I started off my week by attending a funeral for a friend just a week shy of 35.  She is the mother of 3 children, a wife, a sister, a daughter, and amazing friend.  It is heartbreaking....truly heartbreaking.

Annie is someone who came from a well off background, but could not care less about anything material.  She would love you and fight for you...anytime day or night.  She was ALWAYS the life of the party and ALWAYS the loudest one around.  She lived fast and hard and loved deep and with a realness that is unfortunately too fleeting these days.

Today I remember my friend Annie.  I commit myself to take her life and infuse her legacy into mine.  I will miss her voice and her energy and I will miss knowing she is there.  I will pray for her kids that are experiencing an immeasurable heartbreak of their own.

RIP, Annie.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment