Thursday, March 6, 2014

Mushroom Tilapia

It seems my blog has moved away from the dinner table and focused more on the pocket book lately.
The truth is ..... in this season of my life (a three year old and one year old) there has not been too many new and creative dinners. I have focused mostly on my staple rotations and keeping the grocery bill low.

I put a little extra time into dinner Sunday to prepare this Mushroom Tilapia.

I used frozen tilapia (sams), mushrooms (sams), spaghetti (brookshires bogo), alfredo (brookshires bogo), bread crumbs (brookshires bogo), spinach (sams), steamed veggie mix (sams)

I cooked the noodles as usual and then just mixed alfredo sauce when they were done.

I layed out the talipia in a baking dish and covered with melted butter and garlic.

The mushrooms were sauteed seperate with red wine vinegar and salt and pepper.

Next I sprinkled fish with bread crumbs and topped with mushrooms. Broiled for about 10 minutes






D gave this a TEN!!! Both kids wanted seconds! Success!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment