Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I HAVE RETURNED

Okay Okay. Before I loose the 3 loyal readers I have, I am re-entering my blog life. I had to take a bit of a break for a couple of weeks to catch up with everyday life.  Sorry there was no warning, but I am sure everyone survived.  Right!?!



This is what you have missed.  My calendar for the month of March... yuck!



Starting a new job ( I started a new job by the way), requires a little more brain power than I'm use to.  Extra time training and observing and digging deep to find that child development knowledge I use to spit into almost every conversation.  There is a lot to learn, but I am getting there.



Ruddick has been sick....yes again.....for the entire month.  He was tested for an immune deficiency and was all clear.  Now what? I don't know.  I am very frustrated, sad, overwhelmed, confused, and everything else that goes with motherhood.  Another appointment with the ENT tomorrow.....so we will see.





RL competed in a pageant.  She loves it!

















I bought some clothes and sold some clothes at Munchkin Market.  One of my FAVORITE times of year.  I am currently in mourning that it is over.



We went to the circus.







VERY little has been spent on groceries this month.  I also haven't cooked much.  I HEART FREEZER COOKING!!



That's a wrap!! I promise to get back to the deals tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment