Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up

I am feeling kind of down and out today as I post.  I will be honest that the last month has really been tough on myself and my family.  Both of my jobs have been challenging and time consuming.  I use to work my second job because I loved it.  I still love it, but now the income is a need. I have even picked up a 3rd job (have you ordered your make-up yet? shameless plug).  I started couponing to save money for a new house, now I coupon because there is no other choice.  I am overwhelmed, overworked, exhausted, frustrated, sad, but grateful for everything I have!!!

There is an African proverb that says "It takes a Village to raise a Child".  Let me tell you, I need every bit of that village.  I will admit, I need help.  I don't like asking for help and I get burned and my feelings hurt easily especially when it comes to my kids.  They are the most precious things in my life.  In my head there should be a line of people eagerly waiting to spend time loving on them.  On the flip side that village also enriches their lives and provides numerous learning environments and opportunities.  Different voices, ways of life, concepts, rules to learn, songs to hear, books to read, and adjustments to make.  A village shapes their lives.

I am still trying to balance my life, support my husband, keep my kids healthy, and parent them wisely. Some days I fail and some days I succeed.  It is kinda like a guessing game everyday when I wake up.  Will I survive the day? What is God's plan?

Okay quit the whining.  Here some pictures to cheer us up.....




The point of today's post... my monthly spending breakdown.  There was no time for anything this month, so the money spent was primarily for maintaining.  We relied heavily on the freezer and whatever it had to offer.

Sams - $84
Brookshires - $60
Walgreens - $26
Wal-Mart - $30

Total for the month was approximately - $200

No comments:

Post a Comment