Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Deals this Week

I scored a major deal at walgreens today totally by surprise!! I dropped in to get the kelloggs and kashi cereal that were on sale for $2.50 compared to $3 at walmart. My husband was completely out which made for an unpleasant morning. I had a couple of coupons for kashi from the back of previous boxes and coupons.com. It was a good deal simply for the sale price.

I checked out and received an additional $3 register rewards AND 5000 points (which equals $5). 8 MORE dollars than I had expected!!!

The 5000 points came from a promotion that ends today. Spend $25 receive 5000 points.

So if you have never taken the leap to buy ahead before and this is your cereal, just do it TODAY. I bought 10 boxes that cost $15 compared to the $30 full price at walmart. This is what savings looks like my friends.

While you are there buy 1 colgate and recieve $2 RR. Use $1 off from last Sundays paper and its FREE.
-
I heart Walgreens this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment