Monday, March 10, 2014

February Grocery Spending

Here is a look inside my monthly grocery spending.  I share this on  my blog so that I can hopefully show that shopping sales and coupons really do make a difference in your grocery bill.  Before I started shopping this way, I was never able to lower my grocery bill below $500 a month.  This was 3 years ago and pre-kids.  Now that I have two kids that eat real food and require additional snacks PLUS the increase of grocery prices, I can only imagine what it would be!!!!! I am just not willing to pay that money.  I just can't.

February

$131 - Brookshires - Load up on meat and produce with the BOGO sale

$40 - Walmart - Kids snacks and reload of produce

$100 - Walmart - This is my husband's spending and it drives me CRAZY that I can't track it.  I know it
includes protein bars, milk, and any other random things needed throughout the month

Total for the month is $271.

Since this was a low month, I expect it to go up next month.  I have not needed to purchase diapers in 3 months and I am getting low.  March will be a reload month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment