Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Target and Cartwheel

I hope you are all using Target Cartwheel on EVERY shopping trip to target.  I am serious.  You should not get into the check out line until you have made sure to check each item in your cart for a cartwheel offer.  There is one for pretty much everything!!

Target has now made it easier by allowing you to scan the ITEM to determine if there is an offer.  PERFECT!!  Let me say it again.  Scan EVERY item.  You must have the most updated version of Cartwheel for this option.

Did you know that right now there is a Cartwheel offer for 20% OFF CARSEATS!! What?!? (sent in by a reader. :)  I recently got a cartwheel for 20% the DOLLAR SPOT!  There are savings everywhere!

Cartwheels can be stacked ON TOP of coupons! PLUS, I hope you all have the Target debit card, right? It gives you 5% off every.single.purchase.  So you use coupons, cartwheel, and the debit card and you have a TON of savings!!

If you are new to Cartwheel, look on the right side of my blog for the target label.  You will see details there.

Loading the kids up for a road trip to Baton Rouge to visit my sister! Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment