Friday, February 21, 2014

Mr Ps Tees!!

You know how I like my Mr Ps Tees. You know, obsessed!!

Check this out!!



1/2 off her long sleeved including SWEATSHIRTS!!!!!

Here is the deal. You know I dont like to pay full price for alot of things. Hardly anything. Mr Ps Tees have been a true exception. I like to say I feel personally responsible for supporting the owners family. I can't even tell me how many tshirts we own within my family and have given away as gifts.

With that being said, I actually do not own a sweatshirt. I feel like its a crime that i dont. I think about it all the time. Where I would wear it, what I would wear it with, how many comoliments I would get, how people would probably think I am a super hip mom. Okay okay. Ill stop.

Point is....today is my day. I will pull the trigger and buy a sweatshirt ON SALE!!! Woot woot!! Join me at the sale!! Persnickity Joon downtown WM. If you are not local, let me know and I will look for something for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment