Monday, February 17, 2014

Just Some Stuff...

Its Sunday morning and I have been up and productive since 5 AM. Why in the world you wonder?

Meet my second job



The Big Whit 77 Foundation. I have been blessed for the last 4 years to be the director of this foundation. I have learned alot, done things I
never imagined I could (planned a concert start to finish) and met some amazing people.

However it doesnt come without sacrifice of the early morning hours. This morning I am scanning 140 applications for a college scholarship. Why at 5 am? The names are Reese Landon, Ruddick, and Daniel Emory. They are not huge fans of leaving me undisturbed in thier waking hours.
So with my fresh coffee and watching "mister ed" in the background, I scan.

I'll also use this time to give you a few picture updates.

Driving the car together in thier pjs


Precious babies holding hands


Ruddick eating his first sucker after his ENT appointment (tonsillitis and back on reflux meds)


I had to include this Walgreens trip that left me on a tremendous high!! $2 moneymaker on deodorant, FREE vitamin candy, six FREE rockstar drinks, and kashi cereal $1 less than Walmart. This was fun!


This kid is a total lap baby. He prefers daddy, but will take mama. Dont you dare try to take that paci!!


Happy Sunday. Get to church and praise Jesus!!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment