Monday, February 3, 2014

Kitchen Must Haves

Today I will share my kitchen must haves that are inexpensive, quick and easy and are not terrible unhealthy.




Love all things in the bear creek line. It will go on sale at brookshires every once in while.


LOVE this. Coupons.com often have a coupon available.


Just add meat ( I use deer meat, see "healthy choice") or sausage


Its whole grain, so not terrible unhealthy :)


Coupons from the paper!


This is just plain good!!


Spice up your chicken! Coupons.com


Tilapia is ALWAYS stocked because it defrosts quickly. I buy my big bag from Sams!!

All of the above items are a few kitchen staples. Typically most of them are used on a splurge day since they dont fall within summer weight daniels diet (if you are new, I will explain later)

No comments:

Post a Comment