Monday, February 10, 2014

Brookshires BOGO




I had every intention of posting about this sale earlier, but life is just too much times. If weather permits, you still have one more day to take advantage of this sale.

If you dont have your circular, look online for all that the sale includes.

Here are some things I like!











I had so many coupons that matched with the sale!! I was THRILLED with my savings.

Here is an example. My dog food was on sale BOGO plus I had TWO coupons to use!



I loaded up on meat, milk, produce, toilet tissue, all things needed for weekly meals! One.happy.mommy!!







This is why you must always cut or print out coupons for your favorite items or things you can use if they go on sale!!

There are so many meals in this $130. Follow me as I see how long I can stretch these groceries throughout the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment