Monday, December 2, 2013

Black Friday Review

I have been on deal overload this week!! So many deals everywhere I turn. Email after email...reminder after reminder....and then bill after bill. I.must.stop!!! I have gifts for any and every occasions (hopefully I don't raid the stash. Good stuff). I was never a girl scout, but I have managed to learn to always be prepared. Well, with gifts anyway. Regarding the rest of my life, I am typically behind and don't have what I need when I need it.

Here is my very important lesson from black friday 2013. Unless the electronics or limited doorbusters are an absolute MUST, shop first thing in the morning. I visited wal-mart at 5 am, parked in the third row, and purchased everything I needed with no line. Old navy and home depot. NO LINE. If you must shop thursday night, online is the way to go!!!!! Click click and done!

I ignored cyber monday...i am done and shopped out!!

I'll post other deals for the week tomorow. If you took advantage of all the drug store freebies, you have cash to roll!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment