Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I took an unplanned break from blogging the last couple of weeks.  I am constantly "blogging" in my head and taking pics to post, but I just never got it to my site.

I will be doing a Christmas in review post sometime this week, but I need to address some time sensitive information first.  AFTER CHRISTMAS SALES!! As you know, I am a sucker for sales.  Its an untreated sickness that I can't control.  Some of these available deals just cannot be beat!!! So, if any point during this Christmas holiday you said to yourself "I wish I had..........." this is the time to make that wish come true!!

Hobby Lobby - 80 % off!! My hobby lobby had tons left, but it was a mad house so it will go QUICK!

Target - 70% off with holiday food 50% off!

I'll post pics of my finds tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment