Monday, December 9, 2013

Parmesan Chicken

Have you tried this?



It is located next to the cheese and comes in multiple flavors.  I highly recommend this product.  The cost is is around $2 at Wal-mart and coupons.com often holds a $1 off coupon.  You CAN.NOT. beat this for just one dollar!! Are you tired of trying to figure out a new way to cook weekly chicken breast?? This requires no thinking.........the spices are mixed for you and are impressive!
Just mix it up and bake at 375 for around 30-40 minutes depending on the size of your chicken.






 I added additional Mozz cheese b/c I had some!!



For sides I roasted sliced up potatoes and baby carrots.  I seasoned the potatoes with sea salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and garlic powder.  I used red pepper flakes on the carrots.  Bake on 425 until soft and brown on edges (the carrots will be done first).



Daniel is still embracing his "winter weight" so his chicken was served over rice.  I am starting to feel a little less than passionate regarding this holiday weight, so I skipped the rice and potatoes and chose spinach instead.






All together this could only be a weekend meal unless you have two ovens.  The chicken could be cooked on a weekday without the roasted veggies.  D scored this a 9.5 and stated that I have been impressive lately.  Well........thank you very much young man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment