Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Deals This Week - DEC 2

Here are a few deals I plan to pick up this week using the rewards/bucks that I stocked last week!!

CVS:

Triaminic Night Time or Day Time liquid  - $4.99 and receive $4 Extra Bucks.  Use $1 off from coupons.com and pick this up for FREE!

WALGREENS:

Scunci 2 count Headband $2 and receive $2 Rewards - FREE

Holiday Candy 49 Cents (Nestle, Mars, ect) Use $1/2 from redplum.com to purchase 2 for FREE

Crest 3D Mouthwash $3.99 receive $3 Rewards.  Use $1 off from coupons.com to equal FREE

You have TODAY ONLY left to pick up a few good deals from Brookshires this week.  They have a few items BOGO for a penny and I am interested!!

Here is what I will pick up on my lunch break today....

Brookshires frozen pizzas - BOGO - These are actually pretty good and I like having this safety net in my freezer for nights that don't feel like making anything or I forgot to defrost something. Like tonight.....I just realized this

Sunbeam Bread - BOGO - The bread is typically cleared out by the last day, so I doubt I will be able to stock bread. :(

Kelloggs Cereal - BOGO - Okay, so the ad does not clarify if there is a specific cereal......just Kelloggs.  I am going to stay super hopeful that my (Daniel's)  Special K cereals will be included.  I have coupons, so this could be sweet!!

John Morrell Bacon - BOGO - I need this for my holiday bean bundles

1/2 Cream Cakes - BOGO - Holiday Entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment