Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Black Friday Continued

It is like I have been completely obsessed with all things sales.  I honestly don't even know if I will be shopping on Black Friday.  I just know that I am OBSESSED with the DEALS.  Craziness people!!  There are SALES everywhere.

Here are a few highlights:

1) Need a new comfortable carseat?? The Gracco My Ride is on sale on Amazon and Britax is on sale at Diapers.com RIGHT.NOW.

2) Kelly's Kids clothing will have 50% off of $100 of more on Friday.  I ADORE their matching sibling sets.

3) One of my all time favorite Black Friday sales is Remember Nguyen (website).  Everything is 50% off including clearance (I almost didn't want to post, because I didn't want you to grab up my sizes.  Then I realized that "my following" is not that strong). :)

4) The pocket hose will be on sale Friday at CVS for 9.99.  It is regularly 19.99.  Have you tried this yet?
We love it! It is 10 million times better than dragging around a big ole water hose!  Also, at CVS you can pick up cheap Cherrios, along with free candy and toothbrushes!

5) Have you seen the ever so popular Dream Lites? They are everywhere! After receiving 5000 points at Walgreens with your purchase, you can pick up one for 14.99!! My almost three year old is having major sleeping by herself issues.  I wonder if this weird looking little animal with lights would do the trick??

***PLUS - LOOK AT ALL THE 'FREE'!!***




To close out this edition of Black Friday talk, we cannot leave out my most favorite item in my life.  Next to God and family.......comes my Mr. P's tees.  Yep...before cake, before chocolate, before Mac and cheese, and all other amazing things in my life........my tees hold a strong place in my heart.  They pitched and tent and have made their home, every.single.one.  #nofavorites.

If you are local, Miss Persnickity Joon will be selling these mascot tees for $5 off.  If you don't have one by now you are missing out!! They are a MUST WEAR ALL THE TIME!!




No comments:

Post a Comment