Thursday, November 14, 2013

Deals This Week

Make time to stop by CVS this week and pick up FREE tylenol.  Just run your card under the magic coupon machine, pick up the bottle typically placed next to the machine, check out for FREE!! No rewards, no paper coupons, just walk in and pick it up! You just can't beat it!

Walgreens has Puracyn Foot Wash for 9.99 receive 9.99 rewards.  I'll stop by and check it out.  What exactly is foot wash? Is this soothing and relaxing? We will see.

Rite Aid has free eyeshadow. Cover Girl Eye Enhancer Single Shadow is BOGO 1/2 off plus $2 rewards.  Use  $4/2 from 10/27 PG and it is a moneymaker!!

They GREAT BIG DEAL at Brookshires this week is purchasing a turkey and get a ton of thanksgiving sides for free.  Feeling very adult like and adventurous, I tried this deal two years ago with the ambition of my first turkey meal.

That frozen turkey is still in my freezer. :(  I did research on how to cook a turkey and it looked way too hard.  I postponed this adventure to the latter side of my adult years.  Maybe I will be wiser then.

No comments:

Post a Comment