Friday, November 8, 2013

Deals This Week

I had no time for deals this week, so I am just now even looking through the ads and coupons from LAST Sundays paper.

There are a couple of things I may try to grab today after work.

Walgreens - 

Buy 2 Cheerios $2.50 each and receive 2,000 Balance points (this converts to $2).  Use two 75 cent off from coupons.com.  Final cost 1.50 for both.


CVS - 

Stop at the magic coupon machine and receive a coupon for Basics paper towels.  The paper towels will be FREE!

There were actually a few good deals out there that I would have been interested in if I had more time.  However, I don't so these will do!!!

This also squashes a common myth people have about couponing.  "It takes too much time" and "I don't have time for that".  It only takes as much time as you devote to it.  Yes, the initial learning will take time.  You will be slow at first and you will make mistakes.  However once you get the hang of it, it only takes the amount of time you choose.  Just do what you can and don't feel pressured by it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment