Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Deals this Week

Not alot of deals this week, so use this time to rest up for the looming BLACK FRIDAY SALES!!!!  I am doing the research and trying to determine what is worth the time.  I LOVE the excitement of black Friday, but I don't go crazy and wait and line for hours for ONE great deal (maybe if it were two..j/k).  A little secret.........most of the prices will remain the same once the craziness of Friday evaporates.

There are a few pre-sales going on right now that will end this weekend.  I will review these tomorrow.

In the meantime you can run by CVS and purchase a Glucose Monitor for 9.99 and receive 9.99 extra bucks!!  This is a GREAT item to donate.  I typically hand these over to my local council on aging.

Family update -

My hubs and I spent the weekend with amazing friends in New Orleans sans kids.  This was a first for me and I survived!!  We visited, ate AMAZING food, and watched the Saints pull out a win against the 49ers!!
Yesterday, baby Ruddick CRAWLED!! Where did he go first?? Jerking cords out of sockets!! My life is about to get a little more complicated. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment