Monday, March 26, 2012

MEXICAN TURKEY BURGERS

I have been crazy busy lately! Out.of.Control!  I haven't really made anything fun or special.

I know my 9 followers have been dying to follow my newest recipe....I say that in the most sarcastic voice ever spoken!

I picked up a box of turkey burgers from Sams recently and was extremely excited for the fact that you can cook them directly from frozen.  Perfect for a weeknight.  I had a green bell pepper that I needed to use so I decided to make them Mexican flavored.

 I seasoned with taco seasoning.  I also had the chived flavor cream cheese from the pork chops a few days ago, so I spread a little on top along with some green onions (since I grow my own :))
 Add Cheese, salsa, and blackbeans on the side!!

Results:

1) D gave it a 9!! It was perfect, however, he "can't just give away 10s". 

2)  RL demanded only black beans.

3) I gave it a 10!!! I LOVED the easiness and thought it tasted amazing.

A little extra....

I was so proud of my organization that I achieved last week.  So proud that is until RL decided she wanted a cereal bar (which she loves by the way).


She picked one out and brought it to her daddy.  He makes all things better! 

We tried out pretend play as our play activity this weekend!  Below is her princess Mardi Gras float.  She loved picking out her beads one by one and throwing them to her fans!


 We also used the big box from her convertible carseat for pretend play.  There were so many things that she found to use it for.  Below is a safe home for her big red ball!


On to the next day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment