Monday, March 5, 2012

SPECIAL TIME.....SPECIAL PEOPLE

I am definately going to get back to posting some recipes SOON!  I have some coming up this week!!  I have been less creative lately and embarrassed by my cooking performances. :)

I was able to spend some amazing time with my absolute best friend in the world.  I am extremely blessed to have this friendship for the last 15 years.  God intentionally placed her in my life to laugh with, cry with, vent with, encourage with, and listen to every single thing I want to talk about!! And who else would make my little pumpkin head.....literally, a pumpkin head!!!

Now...you may wonder who this mystery best friend may be.  Why wouldn't this wonderful friend be a follower? Shouldn't she have been the first one? Yes she should have!!  Just sayin.  I bookmarked my blog to the homepage of her Ipad.  Let's see how long it takes her to be a follower.  The countdown begins now............

I will post some non-creative 7's (scored by D) in case you are looking for any boring quick meals.

Grilled Ham and cheese (it really wasn't black in person), sweet potato, and broccoli.
 Sauteed shrimp over steamed fresh rice with okra.  I posted the shrimp recipe a couple of weeks back.  I LOVE this shrimp.
And a little side note about the Bachelor Women Tell All.  (Monday nights = D at Vball = trash TV).  These women need to chill out and move on.  Do you think that you are so perfect that you have the right to tear down someone else?  It is a display of immaturity and self-centeredness, IMO.  Someone needs some Jesus in their life.  :) I could go on, but I won't.  I want to, but I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment