Thursday, October 3, 2013

Veggie Stack

I saw this recipe on pinterest and I have been so anxious to try it. 

The original idea
calls for sliced squash, zuchinni, potato, onion, and tomato.
I omited the tomato since 1/2 of my family will not eat it.

I sliced all my veggies and placed them a glass pyrex dish, seasoned with salt and pepper, and covered with about a cup of parmeson cheese.






Okay at this point I have a confession. I sliced up the veggies two days in advance (sunday). This was not good for the potatoes so I had to take them out. If you are using all of the veggies other than the potatoes, advance slicing is genious.

Cook on 400 for about 25 mins or until onions are done.



This was awesome and healthy!! Def make again especially with the option of prework. This makes it hands free during the crazy after work mad rush at my house!!

I served with chicken and leftover steambag veggies.




No comments:

Post a Comment