Friday, October 11, 2013

Favorite Things Friday


Here are a few of my favorite things......

Being able to make and drop off pumpkin muffins to a friend who just had a baby.



She sent me a text first thing in the morning that said......

"Its been a long crazy night. I feel comfortable enough with you to say I dont feel like company, but I still want your food :)"

I laughed so hard at this statement. I love her honesty and I am sure the nurses at the nurses station raged with jealousy. I immediately wished I would have brought an extra batch.

Another favorite thing is actually the hospital. Only this specific one I visited. I have so many memories stored in these walls both good and bad. Each one has impacted and changed my life. The best memories?? The birth place of these two gems of course.






Finally something that should be a favorite thing, but that decision is still pending. Shopping for a new car. Eek! Right now it is just anxiousness. Here we are doing a little test driving.









Garage sales tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment