Monday, October 14, 2013

Deals This Week

I'm going to be honest.  I have been a little....no....a lot frustrated with the coupons that have arrived in my local paper each week.  Really I should  instead say the LACK of coupons.  There have been a few decent deals in the drugstore scene, however, week after week the coupons are not available.  It is a total bummer and a waste of time, blah!! It is starting to drag me down as a couponer.  I need the high of savings to keep me addicted.  If I stay clean too long......it just may stick and I'll start throwing away money in the grocery aisles like the rest of the (possibly smarter) human race.

So let me tell you what I did find:

Rite Aid:

Colgate Toothpaste - $3.50 get $3 UP Rewards.  Use .50 cent coupon from 10/13 or .75 from coupons.com.  Free or moneymaker.

Target:

Maxwell House K-cups .36 cents per cup. Buy 2 and receive $5 Target Gift Card. Use 2 $1 off from coupons.com

Mad Love Canvas shoes on sale for $15 and use 30% off cartwheel.

Yep. That's all I got for now.  I am hopeful things will get better soon.

Coupons.com reset several Fisher Price coupons that can be great for sales.  When this happens you must be QUICK to strike!

Don't forget to shop through Ebates when you are shopping online.  Such an easy way to earn extra dollars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment