Friday, October 4, 2013

Favorite Things = Brookshires this Week

Brookshires is my favorite grocery to shop, but I will ONLY shop the sales.  The full priced items blow me away compared to the Wal-Mart prices.
There were several things in the

Brookshires paper this week that I liked!



Colored bell peppers $1
Bush's Bean and Peas $1
Tortillas - $1.25
Sausage $1
Lunchables $1
Deli Meats - 4 for $10
Kraft Cheese - $2 (coupon on coupons.com will make the block $1.50)
Brookshires Milk - $1
BOGO Garden Salad - Double Points!!
BOGO Green Giant Veggies - Double Points!! - .60/3 from SS 9/15

There are lots of deals that include extra points!! Empty gas tank anyone?  Great deals to pick up for the week!!

Head over to www.parymoppins.net for a full matchup of Brookshires deals and meal ideas based on the ad!!

Also, this week.........

I had my UP Rewards from Rite Aid that I have been rolling every week, I was lucky to find a great deal that I was happy with this week.

Purchased 3 Tide detergent and used $5/3 from last weeks paper.  With previous UP Rewards, I paid $5.63 and received $5 UP back!!!  I typically NEVER buy Tide, it is just too expensive.  However, a deal is a deal! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment