Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Deals this Week

Here a few deals this week to look out for

Walgreens









The coupon for the sanitizer and all were found in last sundays paper.

Cvs



Use $4 off from last sundays paper. My cvs was already sold out :(


Office depot dollar sales



Freds storage



The walmart savings catcher *should* reimburse you based on the advertised prices at freds and office depot (if you buy the above at walmart). Im not sure how much I trust it yet though.

Now here are some pics from the target clearance Im stalking......















Its a new year and its time for me to tightened those financial reigns. I want my grocery bill even lower this year. However the hubs is getting a little grouchy about his lack of choices, so Ive got to get creative. What are some cheap meal ideas you have??

No comments:

Post a Comment