Friday, January 2, 2015

Walking into 2015

Here is a recap of the last few days......



After having to reschedule some family time due to the flu, we finally made it to Shreveport to hang out with Candy, Travis, and Shelby.  I love being in their house.....it is just so comfortable to me.  This is the first time I have been able to bring my kids over for a visit and I was quite nervous of what the breakage count could be by the end of the visit.  The kids did really well and only one breakage occured.  Want to guess the kid?? It was actually RL playing with a breakable Tinkerbell and she lost her leg :(  Sorry Shelbs!!













Next....on to Baton Rouge to have Christmas with Aunt Jill, Lottie, John and baby Lukie.  RL and John, who are the same age, have such different personalities that it is really enjoyable to watch them interact.  RL's drama filled life is overwhelming in that household full of boys and a boy mom.













There is quite an interesting New Years Eve story that I will post in the next few days.  Most of my facebook friends have seen the picture......my blog readers will get the exclusive story.




I hope you have been able to get out and pick up a few things at the after Christmas sales.  Target 70%, WalMart 75% and Hobby Lobby 80%.  I picked up a few things that I knew would not make it to 90 % like lights and a couple of knick knacks.  I estimate it may go to 90% on Monday?!?  Another notable find is lots of Target toys on 30% off............I am assuming that these will be the big 70% off toy sale of January!!!



Now it is time to get back in the schedule of day to day life.  My husband is craving a normal home cooked meal and I am craving order in my house.  I have been working on both all day and I feel like I still havent accomplished anything!!! Which means we are back to normalcy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment