Monday, September 15, 2014

Yes....Landon likes Pageants

When I say little girl pageants, what do think of?? Are your thoughts full of judgement? Do you picture spray tanned little baby dolls prancing around on stage??



Or do you think of this sweet little precious baby girl................






Do you see how she is judging the crazies?


I've blogged about RLs pageants before.  She LOVES a stage!! I will continue to give her the opportunity as long as I ask her and she jumps up and down and says "Yay!! A Pageant!!!!"



Let me tell ya! It is an experience........and not always a pleasant one for the moms.  Sitting in the dressing room playfully dressing your daughter and spinning round and round in a pretty dress is a minority in the pageant world.  I am actually often alone. Instead moms jerk and pull their daughters hair yell at them to be still and close their eyes.  No thank you.  I don't have the energy for that.

Little Landon has the love of the stage in her blood. I can rap a mean ganstas paradise on the kareoake stage while my fans say "dj jazzy jules....what!!!"

All in all she did very well obtaining a significant amount of "titles" and gaining self confidence jumping around on the decorated stage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment