Friday, September 26, 2014

I heart Fall!!!

The minute I felt an ounce of coolness outside it was time to get out the pumpkins!!!!!!

I have always loved my fall porch, but last year I threw out the mesh. Im over it!!! This year I jumped on the burlap train!!

Here are the results!!










Do you love it? I sure do!!

I used burlap and two different types of ribbon. I bought this beautiful ribbon at paul michael so i spent way more than i should. Its beautiful ribbon but I have a lot of door so that adds up!!

For those who have never made a garland before its crazy easy. All you need is garland (which looks likes a christmas tree strand)


Loop the burlap and use the ties to secure it.





I added some twigs


I also did the mantel



Who doesnt love fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment