Wednesday, September 10, 2014

China Cabinet update

My grandmothers china cabinet moved into my house recently. I loved the shape, but the color of wood clashed with my kitchen cabinets. Daniel was immediately unsure of the piece and felt that the area seemed to cluttered, but agreed to let me try out some paint.



I was equally interested in painting the piece green or white.

I started with white. Landon liked it and daniel liked it but i wasnt impressed. The white against the wall was just blah to me.



So lets try green.






I really like the color of green, but wasnt so sure of how well it fit in my house. This shelf is displayed on the other side of the room.


I kept painting. As of right now, i really like it. I still have some work to finish it up. I will paint the inside shelves white and i am *considering* painting the mirrors. I saw it on pinterest.


Opinions? What do you think of the green?

No comments:

Post a Comment