Sunday, June 23, 2013

Laundry - Check, Toys put away - Check, Coupons clipped - Check!!  Now its time to plan for the week! Next week will be a bit busier for me in my non-couponing real life, so I will make some quick outings at the beginning of the week and let go of the deals I could have missed.

After meeting with a few ladies last week who were interested in saving money, I have become really passionate about helping people get started with coupons in hopes that they will join my crazy adrenaline pumping world of saving money.  I am not an expert by any means or an experienced blogger, but I hope I can at least help things be a little less overwhelming.

I did a quick review of the deals and coupons this week and these (in my opinion) are your best deals in this area.

****All of the sale/coupon information is taken directly from www.krazycouponlady.com****

CVS is your best bang for your buck this week....


All of the above items were FREE with coupons and promotions.  All but the Venus coupon were printed online, so they should still be available.  Check KCL for links under CVS.


I picked up 4 of these diapers for $3.50 a pack after a $12 Extra bucks reward and 4 $3.00 coupons (printed online from Walmart).  You would need two different computers to print 4.  It is not my typical brand, but it works! I have always stood by the statement that Target brand diapers will typically always be your lower price.  Well, CVS just said "BOOM! - Got Ya!".

My heart was pounding when I arrived at the store first thing this morning!! These deals made it worth the drive to arrive as they unlocked the doors (insert nerd alert).

These deals will probably be cleared out by Monday.  Alot of times, CVS will re-stock on Friday so you still may have a chance.

I'll also make a quick trip to Walgreens to pick up a Chex-Mix deal.


****Make sure to cut out this coupon in your paper and save for the Brookshires BOGO sale****


Moving on to the meals....

I was in the mood for something different this weekend and quesadillas kept coming to mind.  I didn't really  have any typical ingredients, so I threw together anything and almost everything that I had available.  It was basically leftovers from the week in between tortillas.


Roast, mushrooms, black beans, turkey bacon, corn, celery, onions, bbq sauce, and cheese.


OH MI GOODNESS!! It was soooooo GOOD!  D rated it a bold ten and didn't stop talking about it all night! RL wasn't a fan, but I think it confused her.  She took a couple of bites and moved on.  Total time was about 30 minutes simply because I piled on so many ingredients plus cooking each quesadilla individually. I made a couple extra to take to work next week for lunch!  Tortillas are a staple in the BOGO Brookshires sales, so I will most certainly load up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment