Saturday, June 22, 2013

CHEAP AND EASY = SUCCESS!!

I recently found this great deal at Brookshires during the BOGO sale.  I was thrilled to discover that the Hormel Pork Loin coupon that I typically have plenty of actually covered this Hormel flavored roast as well!!  After the sale and coupon, I got four of these for $2 a piece!! You absolutely cannot beat this price especially for this quality!



I put this in the crockpot with about 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 bottle Sweet Baby Rays Marinade (also purchased in the BOGO with a coupon) and cooked on low for 10 hours.

I sliced my squash and zuchinni on Sunday so they were ready to throw in the skillet after work and  add a little salt, pepper, and butter.  Since we are doing the low carb thing, I served on top of a salad.



The roast was awesome with the bbq sauce! Start to table was a total of 15 minutes!!



1 comment:

  1. I just fully embraced the BOGO sale at brookshires a couple weeks ago. Was so excited to get a freezer full of meat for a steal! Nothing like a good sale to get a girl excited!? Looks like I need to hit up Walmart and Walgreens now. I will be following along for some tips! Thanks for sharing your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete