Sunday, April 29, 2012

LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN

For the next couple of weeks, I intend to focus on grill cooking.  We don't get many days that won't entice you into a heat stroke, so enjoy while you can!

I marinated some very large Sam's chicken in a lemon pepper marinate, season with Nature's Own and Lemon and Pepper, and fresh lemon.


Served with sauteed squash and onions. 

Not my favorite chicken flavor, but it was still pretty good.

RL UPDATE:

On weekends, RL likes to play a little game with me.  It's called "find what doesn't belong". 

 Within minutes of waking up on Saturday morning, she got started with her game.  She had several challenges set up for me once I finished preparing her breakfast.  Lets all play along...

 Since I have already succeeded in these challenges, i will help you out.  A pile of diapers peppered with melatonin and nasal spray.  Summer Wieght Daniel needs to child proof additional cabinets.
Daddy's shoes.  She adores all shoes.
 The picture is not too clear, but yes that is a tampon amid the puzzle pieces.
 Milk, Ponds cold cream, lip balm, and a puzzle piece.
 I think she forgot to hide something here. This is just her typical mess.
A salad bowl.....in her closet?

Seriously, her breakfast was not a culinary work of art....


She is surely going to be some type of olympic athelete based on her swiftness in setting up these challenges!! Mama was not so swift getting it all cleaned up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment