Friday, April 20, 2012

CHICKEN SPAGHETTI!

There has been a major modification in the E household.  This is life-altering…..a truly significant event that will change the way I live for many days to come.

It is time for D to transition to his “summer weight” personality!! Dramatic, I know.  Summer weight D is extremely annoying.  He is tremendously judgemental of the food I prepare and to the same foods he once scored 9s and 10s.  How can he turn his back on such meals that left him so satisfied?? I don’t know…….I don’t understand.  I could never turn away.  However, I also carry my “winter weight” year round. 

He has requested that I clear all meals with him prior to preparation.  I promptly responded with a polite decline.  Maybe it wasn’t so polite or dignified but the results were still the same.  That is a big fat negative.  “Summer weight” D (SWD) is flying solo for a while!!  No more fully prepared meals, no more beautiful presentations, no more sit down and let me serve you.

Maybe SWD isn’t so annoying after all???

Here are a always in my back pocket recipe to share:

Chicken Spaghetti:

Boil Spaghetti Noodles – some of my “followerers” must have the obvious stated

Spread cooked noodles in a casserole dish.  Add drained sweet peas, undrained rotel, velveta cheese cut into cubes, and shredded chicken.

Depending on my timeframe , I will either put chicken breast in the crockpot to shred or I will use canned chicken….dont be scared it taste the same!

I spread salt, pepper, and tobacco sauce (lightly) across the top.  This is a personal preference and it is yummy!

Add lots and lots of shredded cheese on top and cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.

I have no pictures today due to posting on the fly.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment