Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Easter Part 3

Better late than never? Easter part 3 has arrived.

After church we had our annual Easter lunch. It consists of traditional items that I have consumed on Easter since I can remember. Easter lunch followed by the Easter egg hunt was one of my FAVORITE times growing up. Finding the most eggs contributed to my annual earnings as a child. We arent talking pennies people, those eggs contained DOLLARS!!! I remember finding over $60 one year!!

Easter lunch:

Ham
Mashed potatoes with cheese
Bean bundles
Salad
Crescant rolls
Corn casserole (my addition)

Then the hunt. Unfortunately my kids think that EVERY egg must have something in it (spoiled much?). Ruddick quickly thew the empty ones to the ground.































No comments:

Post a Comment