Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Deals this Week

It has been a while since I have posted in deals.  Honestly, I have been a little underwhelmed by the "easy" deals lately.  I think that as more people jump on the couponing band wagon (just trying to survive in this world) the harder the deals get.  This week I saw a few must have deals that is worth the effort!!



Family Dollar has Oxi Clean on sale for $3.95.  Combine with this printable $3 off coupon makes for a GREAT deal!!



http://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=P5GYDDZJYWU64

If your at cvs this week make sure to print out your coupons from the magic coupon machine for a free health bar.




I will def stop by walgreens this week to stock up on mouthwash!!
You will need to print from 2 computers for this deal.




Thats it!! Pretty easy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment