Tuesday, April 7, 2015

An Overview of Easter Part 1

As always the last few days have been packed full of life with the fam. I will share a few highlights...

The kids and I baked this super cute jellybean pizza for rls class at school. It is basically a rolled out sugar cookie topped with icing. When I discovered this genious idea on Pinterest, I did not consider how I would get the pizza ready for traveling without breaking. Therefore my pizza stone had to attend school....that made me very nervous!!








Because I was feeling super momish, I also whipped up these bags for rls friends. Free template from pinterest, zip lock bags, and some divided out peeps!!





I did, however, fail as Ruddicks mom as I totally forgot he was having a party too. Oh well, he is two....who cares, right. Lets be real, at 2 yrs old you are only trying to impress the other parents, right?? Fortunately for me, they already know I suck since my name has been on the RUDDICK NEEDS DIAPERS list for about 2 weeks now. Perhaps I am setting a record.

Moving on to Friday. Once again my kids ocupied themselves by giving their toys bath. They are obsessed with water!! Oh and Landon likes to be naked :/












To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment