Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Deals and Chicken

A quick glance at the ads this week were non impressive. My only plan is to pick up some free toothpaste at walgeens. Colgate on sale for $3 with $2.50 register rewards plus $1 coupon from coupons.com makes it a moneymaker!!

Before leaving this morning I placed one of my "dump chicken" bags in the crockpot.



After getting a huge pack of chicken at sams, I split it up and loaded my freezer



I must say I was not impressed with this for the second time in a row. I think it is the fact that I am using tenders. It was pretty dry.

I did however love these roastes brussell sprouts!! Season with evoo, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roast at 425 till brown.






These never even made it to the plate. Daniel and I just stood there and ate away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment