Friday, March 20, 2015

Meals and Updates

Since Munchkin Market, deal seeking has taken a backseat. I plan to pick it back up next week since my pantry empty!! At least I still have my stockpile of about 20 boxes of cereal stacked up in the laundry!! :)

This week I cooked a little mexican stack up using some new ingredients. I typically use turkey meat for all my cooking and have plenty stocked thanks to the bogo brookshires!!

Below are my 2 new ingredients, again from the bogo sale. They were decent. Not award winning but good for a weekday meal.






Landon got her 4 yr old shots yesterday and did AWFUL. This pic was taken before with her prize that was promised to be opened after it was over.



You can clearly see the clearance sticker. :) of course it came from my 70% off stockpile.

She screamed, kicked, pushed the shots out of the nurses hand, yelled mommy please dont let them hurt me, and needed multiple people to hold her down. It.was.torture!!!! I needed a shot myself....of xanax.

I liked my kids much more like this....



Calm...collected...and feeding each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment