Thursday, October 23, 2014

So, I have a question. How much do you budget for a babysitter? Do you use a babysitter? How much do you pay him/her? Do you take kids everywhere?

I have only had a babysitter a handful of times in the span of my kids lives. Only a couple of times were used for enjoyment and none were used for a date with my husband. Yep. No anniversary dinner since the kids were born, no rekindling the relationships, and def no non interrupted adult conversations. Let me give you an example..... My 35th birthday....i treated myself to a steak. Take out. I cant afford 2 steaks (the hubs) from my place of choice and I certainly cant pay for a babysitter on top of that!! Because they are EXPENSIVE!!

So Id like some feedback. Am I the only dateless mama? Do you pay for babysitters? Should it be a priority? Give up other extras to support date night?

Okay. Now we will switch gears and look at some other random stuff!!

I got this email and im stoked!!






And what about this email? They are getting really sophisticated with these scams. They even found someone I know to sign as the email send. Harpers kindgarten teacher (which is barely passed by the way). He failed 1st grade and then dropped out of school!


Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment