Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Muffins!!

Its that time again!!!! Time to make all the pumpkin muffins!  I make them at least once a week for various occasions: school parties, work mondays, neighborhood friendliness, fall festivals, because I like them, because my husband eats alot, and so on and so on.  I mean who can beat the simplicity of this recipe?!?!



So, I went to Walmart and stocked up on my ingredients.  Spice Cake mix is $1.28 at Walmart and the Great Value pumpkin is $1.43.  Chocolate Chips are the priciest ingredient........I go for the big bag that sales for $4.28.  This can be used for at least 3 batches.



I made "mini" pumpkin muffins this time because I thought they would look so cute!!  And they did of course!!



Here is your staple for all Fall parties.........You are welcome!!!



3 Ingredients:



Spice Cake Mix

Can of pumpkin

Chocolate Chips (optional)



Mix together and bake on 350 for about 10 - 15 minutes.  Look for them to kind of harden on top.








No comments:

Post a Comment