Friday, October 17, 2014

Honey Mustard Chicken

I have been so out of pocket lately!! Traveling, working, parenting, golf carting, enjoying the weather and accidently sleeping in here and there!! There has been little time to catch up on my blogging.  Even when I don't blog, I am always snapping pictures with the intention to blog and then of course totally forget!!!



Today I wanted to share this yummy chicken recipe I made up the other day.  It wasnt gound breaking and I am sure it is written into creation somewhere, but in the Emory household it was created based on ingredients I could find.



I sliced up a chicken breast and cooked it in a skillet seasoned with your typical go tos.  For me it is pepper, garlic, and natures own.  Once the chicken is cooked I coated it with honey and spicy mustard.  Probably about a 1/2 cup each.  I simmered for a few minutes until it started to turn a little brown and sear into the chicken.







Supper yummy and super easy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment