Monday, November 3, 2014

Blog Confessions and Update on Deals

I have been awful at blogging lately.  I am constantly taking pictures of different things so that I can include it on my blog, but I never blog?!?!  My confession.........I have been sleeping in a bit.  Sometimes not getting up until 6:30 AM WHAT?!?! Crazy late for me!!!  Therefore, my blogging time has suffered.



My new plan:  I am going to try and stick to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday blog plan.  Trying to blog every day is an unreal expectation right now.  It just doesnt work out.  Hopefully setting this goal will help with some consistency on when you get to read my ground breaking thoughts. :)



This week at Walgreens I scored some crazy awesome deals!!



A box of Capri Sun - Buy 2 for $4 receive 2,000 points which equals $2 - Therefore $1 each!!! Perfect since I signed up for Juice boxes for RL's Halloween party at school!!



Colgate Toothpaste - $3.50 receive $3 Register Rewards and use .50 coupon from last weeks paper = FREE



***Everyone check this one out!!**



In the Walgreen's ad (you can pick it up in the store) - there is a $5 off coupon for Halloween costumes.  Some costumes are $5.99 so you can get them for 99 cents.  But WAIT....some of the $5.99 costumes are on clearance for $3.19 which means you get them for FREE!! What! What!  Limit 3.



This is super easy and you don't have to walk in with anything (other have a Walgreens card) and score this deal.  Make sure to check out your local Walgreens to see what you can find.  Varies by store!




Not pictured: angel costume and toothpaste.

Total spent in the picture above plus toothpaste and angel costume: $2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment