Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday 1/30/12

Husband playing volley ball and sleeping baby


EQUALS……


beautiful quite time for mom catching up on shows that H and RL refuse to watch. Some may utilize this time for rest and relaxation. What do I do??

Chop up some onions I plan to use later on in the week. The strange part? I was excited about it!!! Chopping in the kitchen with no one pacing back in forth impatiently waiting and snacking on ANYTHING around and a little one pulling on my leg begging for ANYTHING I will give her. Now, I know that I am extremely blessed to have these grubby little (using the term very lightly) mouths to feed……..but sometimes I like to cook in peace where the only sound is trash tv in the background that most are embarrassed to admit they watch.
Another reason I’m excited .............I plan to try a new pinterest idea. Regrowing green onions! If you noticed in the pic, I have my white ends in some water. Apparently they will regrow? I cant find the pin that tells me exactly what to do, but I think you just put it in the sun. So we will see!!


They smell tremendously bad and I am not sure this would be a good idea for somone with a small closed in kitchen. Im hoping that my H will allow them to stay long enough to see if it really works. Green onions are not terribly expensive, so I am not sure the smell is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment