Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I am OBSESSED with roasting veggies. Luckily my obsession meshes well with the fresh produce season AND my low carb diet.

Ive tried to grow a few things in the past but failed miserably. I decided to instead make great friends with those that CAN grow things!!!

Exhibit A:


Dont I have great friends?!?!? Since I am the only one in the house that eats tomatoes, I knew I needed to pinterest different ways to use my them. Of course.....roasting!! I cut up tomatoes, purple onions, and a few banana peppers. Season heavily with garlic, pepper, sea salt, natures own, and basil.


425 for about 20 mins


Well. Once again, they didnt even make it to my plate!!! I literally leaned over the cookie sheet with my fork and bird doged them like nobody's business!!


Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment